- Do you sell T-shirt on any of the Print on Demand (P.O.D) marketplace like Etsy, Redburble, Teespring and Amazon ?
- Or are you looking for editable design to sell to merchant on print on demand marketplace for them to be able to stock their store with high quality design?
IF YES, CONTINUE READING TO KNOW WHAT IS TRENDING IN TIER 1 COUNTRY RIGHT NOW IN THIS DECEMBER TILL JANUARY.......
Knowing fully that we are in the final quarter of the year and sooner moving towards the end of 2023.......
and millions of people world wide has set up their wallet and they are ready to pull out cash to purchase their needs for the festivities.
As a marketer, this is your real time for you to stand as a pro to deliver this moment to your customer and make your customer happy.
The sweetest part of this is that you wont be doing any of the hard work. Everything has been done for you, just leverage on the system.
BECAUSE OF THE FESTIVAL COMING AHEAD, AFTER OUR THOROUGH RESEARCH, WE DISCOVERED THAT MILLIONS OF PEOPLE FROM TIER 1 COUNTRY ARE CURRENTLY LOOKING FOR T-SHIRT DESIGN TO PURCHASE.
IT IS MASSIVE
CHECK FEW OF THE RESULTS BELOW:
- Time Consuming Product Research
- Technical Mumbo Jumbo To Design the best T-shirt That Actually Sells
- Hassles to create Designs on your own.
- Unaffordable Outsourcing Cost
- Finding Time To Level Up Your Business
If you have reached this far, You need to know that:
The real world value of this bundle can easily ranged from $5 and above per design. That makes the total of.........$250,000
CHECK THE PRICING BELOW TO CONFIRM THAT:
WHICH MEANS YOU OR YOUR CUSTOMER CAN TWEAK OR CUSTOMIZE ANY OF THE T-SHIRT DESIGN TO ANY CHOICE OF THE DESIGN YOU LIKE
- [YES] Can be sold
- [YES] Can be used for personal use
- [YES] Can print/publish offline
- [YES]Can convey and sell Personal Use Rights
- [YES] Can convey and sell Resale Rights
- [YES] Can convey and sell Master Resale Rights
- [NO] Can be given away for free
- [NO] Can be added to free membership websites
- [NO] Can be packaged with other products
- [NO] Can be offered as a bonus